photo credit: https://agrandelife.net
Summer is coming!!! Avocado madness!!!
Browsing around the web, I stumbled upon a post by the blog A grand life and fell in love with that recipe!
Avocado lime popsicles are perfect for the summer! With only 4 simple ingredients these are so easy to make and so refreshing!
So they basically enlist two essential steps to start preparing this foodie dream:
- Make sure you leave your popsicles to freeze at least overnight! You want to make sure they are completely frozen before removing from molds.
- Make your popsicles lighter by replacing the milk with water.
And here’s the simple recipe:
- 1 1/2 medium ripe avocados skin and pit removed
- 1 14 oz can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
Blend all ingredients into a blender until smooth. Pour into ice pop molds. Freeze overnight.
Thanks so much Steph for this awesome summer trick.