Is dry skin the bane of your existence? Do you want to know how you can get rid of this annoying problem? That might be because winter has already come and procrastinating won’t help one bit. Dry skin is quite the natural consequence of the winter season – it dries up as soon cold winds hit your face.
However, prolonged exposure to cold winds can make things worse; for example, your skin might start to look flaky, wrinkly and aged.
A lot of times, people who have excessively dry skin tend to look more aged because they have plenty of fine lines and wrinkles on their face. Do you want to steer clear of this? What you can do is ensure you do something about it permanently!
At this point, there is little doubt you'd be guessing whether or not it is possible to get rid of dry skin when you know little about what to do about the condition. As you read on, you will be amazed at how you can use natural, everyday product in your house to get that soft, radiant and smooth skin, even in winter!
In light of this, here are 4 of the most brilliant, natural methodologies that can help combat and annihilate dry skin once and for all!
Top Organic Ways To Fight With Dry Skin And Win
Here are some of the organic ways to fight with dry skin:
You would be surprised to know that milk has several inflammatory compounds. So, if have dry skin and your face feel inflamed because of it, you use milk as a pretty effective moisturizer.
Moreover, the primary reason why a lot of skincare products incorporate milk is that it contains a lot of natural properties to help moisturize the skin.
Here’s how you can use milk:
- Warm some milk, not scalding hot – just lukewarm
- Dip a washcloth in the milk while it is lukewarm; make sure the cloth you use is clean
- Apply the cloth on your face, don’t dab or rub, just place the cloth on the dry skin area
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes
- Use the same washcloth to wipe the milk off gently
- You can do this twice or thrice a week
2. Using Avocado For Effective Dry Skin Treatment
The most awesome thing about avocados is the fact they contain several nutrients and compounds that can heal your skin from the inside. Plus, the fruit can help get the smooth, supple feeling on your as it contains vitamin A.
Here’s how you can use an avocado to get rid of dry skin:
- Use one avocado and mash it thoroughly so that you get a paste. Don't mix the paste with anything; you just have to use the paste
- Next, just take some on your finger and gently place on all dry skin areas, like you would use a moisturizer
- Rinse the avocado paste with water after 10 to 15 minutes. Be sure to use lukewarm water
- Keep doing this twice every week for desired results
3. Coconut Oil
If you have never used coconut oil for skin treatment before, you will soon realize what you have missed out on all this time. Coconut oil is the go-to natural ingredients for good skin care. Plus, the oil can help replenish all that moisture your body loses after you take a bath or doing anything else.
Here’s how you can use coconut oil:
- Take some coconut oil in a bowl and gently rub it all over your body when you are ready for bed. Just be careful not to use too much because then you’d up getting that sticky feeling and won’t be able to sleep well
- The best way to know how much oil to use is when you get out of the shower. Dry yourself properly, and you will be able to place the oil on just the dry-skin regions on your body
4. Aloe Vera To Fight Dry Skin
There is an abundance of skincare remedies that incorporate the use of aloe vera. There is no question the plant has some powerful skin healing properties.
Aside from the fact that aloe vera can help combat the itchy and stretchy feeling you get from having dry skin, the natural, sticky liquid can help moisturize your skin as well.
Here is how you can use aloe vera:
- Get an aloe leaf – make sure it is fresh, and slice it right in the middle
- Now you can use the leaf to dab the liquid everywhere on your body and face, or you could extract the gel itself
- Keep the gel on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it using lukewarm water
- You can do this twice a day for the best results
So there you go – some of the best natural ways you can treat dry skin and enjoy the winter season as you have never before.