THAI TUNA STUFFED AVOCADO
Thai food meets tuna in this healthy Thai-inspired tuna stuffed avocado.
Tuna stuffed avocados! OMG!!! Delicious!
Thanks to Rachel from https://thestayathomechef.com to bring this to our attention🙏🏻
No need for mayo in this tuna recipe! Healthy and tasty.
Pro Tip: use a high-quality tuna for this recipe.
HEALTHY THAI TUNA STUFFED AVOCADO
- 1 (12 oz) can Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons Asian hot chili sauce (optional)
- Use a spoon to hollow out the avocados, creating a bowl effect, leaving plenty of avocado to form edible bowl walls. Place scooped avocado into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- Drain tuna and place into mixing bowl with avocado. Add in lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, cilantro, green onions, peanuts, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
- Stuff into prepared avocado bowls.
- Like spicy? Drizzle with hot chili sauce and serve.